Camp underneath the stunning Olympic Peninsula Sky
2014 Dates: March 28 - October 19
The Sol Duc Valley is located in the northwest region of the park. Just 40 minutes west of Port Angeles, the Sol Duc is accessed by turning off Highway 101 onto the Sol Duc Road and the Hot Springs Resort is 12 miles off the main highway.
The RV Park at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort is located in a peaceful, secluded setting conveniently close to the resort’s pools, dining and shopping. The 17 sites are a quarter of a mile walk from the resort’s main lodge.
All sites are equip with water and electric hookups and back-in camping sites. Each site has a picnic table and fire pit for enjoying the evenings outdoors. There are no public restrooms or community showers at the RV site.
RV Campsite renovations for 2014:
- Installed new night lighted power pedestals with 30 and 50 amp options and replaced all electrical lines
- Installed new frost free water hydrants and laid new water lines
- Placed new bumper logs to delineate sites
- Replaced all fire rings
- Replaced all picnic benches
- Installed two ADA sites including two ADA benches, two ADA fire rings and installed 3/8” cracked gravel on both sites to provide a level ground surface
RV site reservations are recommended. Hot spring pools entry fees are additional. Check here for operating hours, rates and more information
Eighty tent camping sites are also available within walking distance of Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort. For further information, refer to the Olympic National Park website.