Experience the Olympic Penninsula in a way as unique as the region itself with the Best of the Northwest Package. Create your own adventure in the rainforest of Lake Quinault, along the shores of crystal-clear Lake Crescent, on the beaches of the Pacific Ocean or in the rejuvenation hot springs.
The Best of the Northwest package is available for stays between March 29 - June 24* and includes:
- $399 for 3 nights
- $40 resort credit per night
- $20 per night for room upgrade
- Additional nights may be added for only $99 per night (resort credit not included
- 3 consecutive nights in any combination at any of our four lodges
- Valid March 29 - June 24 at Kalaloch Lodge, Lake Quinault Lodge & Sol Duc Hot Springs and May 3 - June 24 at Lake Crescent Lodge.
To book a combination of lodges call 888-896-3818
Staying at the same lodge all 3 nights? You can book online!
To book online, all three nights must be booked at the same lodge and must be consecutive. Please follow the link below to book online.
*Valid dates for the lodges are March 29 - June 24 at Kalaloch Lodge, Lake Quinault Lodge & Sol Duc Hot Springs and May 3 - June 24 at Lake Crescent Lodge. Rates are for double occupancy, extra person and pet fees apply. Based on availability, some blackout dates may apply. Properties may be visited in any order. Resort credit not available beyond the 3 night stay. Must stay a minimum of three nights. Package also available by calling 866-773-5057. Package is now available for online booking if the guest would like to book all 3 consecutive nights at the same property.