Celebrate Your Love
Celebrate Your Love
Lake Crescent Weddings & Receptions
Westerly views over the deep blue waters of Lake Crescent provide exceptional sunsets and a spectacular destination for special events in the Olympic National Park in northwest Washington. Our intimate ‘Moments in Time Meadow’ is the perfect place for a ceremony in a gorgeous natural setting. With the famously deep blue waters of Lake Crescent, towering mountains as a backdrop, and surrounded by ancient fir and hemlock trees, your ceremony will be truly spectacular.
Our lodge can accommodate a wide range of party sizes and the accommodations around the grounds offer a range of styles - from simple-yet-comfortable rooms to cozy multiple-room cabins with roaring fireplaces. Delectable dining has earned the Lake Crescent Lodge the prestigious "Washington Wine First Award for Fine Dining" from the Washington State Wine Commission and the Seattle Post Intelligencer.
Olympic National Park features hiking, boating, and unlimited opportunities for adventure and exploration. The array of natural wonders ranges from rare species of plants and animals to brilliant variations in scenery from oceanic to mountainous regions - which means plenty of opportunities for your guests to soak up the surroundings.
Send us a request and our Sales Manager will be happy to answer your questions and schedule a site visit.
NOTE: Prices and policies subject to change.
- Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Olympic National Park - only a few hours west of Seattle, WA
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Sits on the shores of stunning Lake Crescent surrounded by towering mountains and evergreens
- Outdoor ceremony with the lake and mountains as your backdrop
- 160 guest ceremony maximum
- Set up and breakdown services included
- Charming historic lodging accommodations for guests
- 55 rooms on property
- Various outdoor activities with direct access to Olympic National Park trails