How We Define Sustainability
"The ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs"
At Aramark, we have a deep respect for and commitment to protecting and improving the environment. We work to reduce our environmental footprint while delivering exceptional operational results. We also offer expertise and practical solutions to our clients to help them reduce their environmental impacts. Throughout our corporation, we develop and implement long-term environmental stewardship programs and policies within the areas of sustainable food; responsible procurement; green buildings; energy and water conservation; transportation; and waste stream management.
Washington National Park Fund – Donation
- Washington's National Park Fund is a nonprofit partner of the national parks in Washington State raising charitable contributions to support priority park projects.
- The Guest Donation program is a joint program between Washington's National Park Fund and Aramark Parks and Destinations of Olympic National Park.
- An optional $3.00 donation to Washington's National Park Fund will be added to each stay at Lake Crescent Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs and Log Cabin Resort. Should you wish to not participate, please advise our front desk agents upon check-in or check-out.
- 100% of your donation funds projects in Olympic National Park.
- Find out more information at http://www.wnpf.org